Adware, worms, viruses
Windows tips & tricks
Cool steel text effect in Photoshop.Article published on January, 2005.
1. Create new image and set dark background. Set font color to white and type in text.
2. Select "Blending Options". Choose "Gradient Overlay". Click on Gradient color line:
3. You have opened "Gradient Editor". Click on red signs to create few stop points:
4. After you have created stop points, doubleclick on them and select color. Sample:
5. Now your text looks like this:
6. Add 1 px black stroke and white "Outer Glow". This is what you get:
Support us and join our new forum. Help us to create community!