Adware, worms, viruses
Windows tips & tricks
Creating TV lines with Adobe Photoshop.Article published on January, 2005.
1. Open picture which you are going to edit:
2. Create new image with same width. Fill it with black color.
3. Select Image -> Canvas Size. Force anchor upward. Leave same width size but change height to 2 pixels:
4. Now you have one pixel black and one pixel white. Press Ctrl + A to select all. Select Edit -> Deffine Pattern.
5. Return to original image. Select Edit -> Fill. Select Use: Pattern. Choose pattern that you just made. Select Overlay mode and set it to 100%:
6. This is what you get:
Support us and join our new forum. Help us to create community!