Adware, worms, viruses
Windows tips & tricks
Get original GTA for free.Article published on March, 2005.
GTA series started in 1997 when first GTA game was released by Rockstar Games. The groundbreaking non-linear urban crime game shook up a complacent game industry with its irreverent gameplay, humor and style - and a phenomenon was born. GTA was extremely violent and filled with crime, but still it was fun. I spent nights in front of my computer, playing GTA.
2. This version of Grand Theft Auto is modified from its original version to enable support for modern PC's and current Microsoft Windows platforms.
3. This game requires the latest version of DirectX to run. If you do not have the latest version of DirectX installed on your system, you may download it from http://www.microsoft.com/directx.
4. After downloading Grand Theft Auto, double-click on the file (GTAInstaller.exe) and The Install program will start. Follow the on-screen install instructions and choose where you would like to install Grand Theft Auto.
5. You will NEED to run "GTA Settings" from the Program Menu BEFORE running the game for the first time.
6. Once in-game you can change the resolution by pressing F11 button and choosing any of the listed resolutions.
7. If you experience choppy or jerky gameplay, try turning the frame limiter off by pressing F8. You may need to then increase your resolution to slow the game down, but it should play smoothly.
Follow this link to download GTA: rockstargames.com/classics/gta.html. Fill form with your data. Use real data or fake - it's up to you. I lied and still got my file.
Support us and join our new forum. Help us to create community!